Company Registration & Business in Bangladesh
The Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC) is the sole authority which facilitates formation of companies etc.; and keeps track of all ownership related issues as prescribed by the laws in Bangladesh.
The Registrar is the authority of the Office of the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms, Bangladesh.
Name Clearance is a pre-requisite for registration of a new company (other than Foreign Company and Partnership firms ) or a society or a trade organization.
Promoters of a new entity (company, society or trade organization) apply for, and RJSC provides name clearance for one of the proposed names upon satisfaction that it does not closely match or resembles with any of the already taken names (registered, booked or under the process of registration of the same entity type)
Promoters of a new entity apply for, and RJSC issues a certificate of incorporation for a new entity upon satisfaction that the application conforms to the provisions of the applicable act and that requisite fees are paid.
Investment advice on many aspects of foreign and local investment including, facilitating and advising:
Registration of Joint Stock Company and Firms (RJSCF)
· Trade Licence (Office & Factory)
· Tax Identification Number (TIN)
· Value Added Tax (VAT)
· Registration of Board of Investment (BOI)
· PI/E and E1 visa
· Work Permit
· SBE, NSI Report with Visa
· Inward and Outward remittance advisory service
· Liaison Office, Branch Office Permission from BOI
· Chamber’s Membership
· Industrial IRC and ERC
· Fire Licence
· Agriculture Extinction Department Clearance
· Department of Environment (Two phase)
· Trade Mark
· Internal Audit.
· Tax (Company & Individual)
· Company Accounts
· Bangladesh Stander Testing Institute (BSTI)
· International Standard Organization (ISO) 9001 I (if needed)
· Project Profile
· Liaison Office, Branch Office, 18A and 18B Permission From Bangladesh Bank
· Buying House Permission BOI & Bangladesh
· Bond Licence
· Permission of Export Processing Bureau
· Fire Licence
· IP recommendation from BOI
· IP CCIC